Saturday, January 30, 2016

Get Well Card #5 - 2016

Fifth and final card for the February card workshop, theme get well. January Stamp of the Month, "Beloved Bouquet", came in handy for this feminine get well card. The stamp set is only available through tomorrow (1/31/2016). Place a minimum of $50 product order on my website, purchase the "Beloved Bouquet" stamp set for $5.

All products used are Close To My Heart, order on my website at www.kimferguson.ctmh.com

Beloved Bouquet stamp set S1601
Kiss it Better stamp set B1508
Pear cardstock
Black cardstock
Black ink Z2105
Pear ink Z2197
Eggplant ink Z2647
Hollyhock ink Z2128
Sparkles gems


Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam


No comments:

Post a Comment