Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Valentine's Day #5 - 2016

Here is the final in my series of Valentine's Day cards for the 2016 card workshop to be held on January 14. Paper is from the Close To My Heart La Vie En Rose paper packet. "Happy Valentine's Day!" is from the January Stamp of the Month, Beloved Bouquet.  You can shop for these and other fine products from Close To My Heart on my independent consultant website www.kimferguson.ctmh.com.


Beloved Boquet

BEAUTIFUL STAMPS, AMAZING DISCOUNTS

Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5. When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.

Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment