Friday, March 25, 2016

Life Can Be HEAVY...

Do It On A Dime hits it on the nose... We all have heavy things in our lives. But we are not to share every detail with the world, so we do not always know what each of us is going through. So, if you come to my house, or you visit my classroom and they seem organized... It is because those are areas I feel I am in control of and need them for a sense of sanity. If you could see inside my brain and feel the aching of my heart at times, you would see me in a different light.

TODAY, Celebrating 27 years of marriage, 2 very amazing sons and the impending arrival of twin boy grandbabies in about a month.

God knows all and promises not to give us more than we can handle and we are called to give those heavy things over to Him. Blessings to you and your family in those heavy areas. May you have a blessed Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment