Sunday, July 24, 2016

12 x 12 Scrapbook Layout - Dusk at the Washington Monument (July 2016)

Hi Paper Crafters,

The school where I teach offers a Washington D.C. trip every other year for the high school students. I was given the pleasure of heading two separate trips in 2010 and 2012. Today's post is of one layout I embellished from the 2010 trip. The reason for the detour, I had to take the D.C. trip pages out of the pink album I needed for the second half of my 2013 pages. It was fun to take a detour.

My photos have already been scrapbooked for both of my trips, however no embellishing was done at the time. Do you see my game plan yet? I typically mass produce my scrapbooks by simply mounting my photos and memorabilia, then I try to go back and be creative. This is only due to the fact that I am behind in working on them dated back to 2004. I used to be caught up in my scrapbooks (photos, memorabilia, journaling and embellishing) to the roll of film in my camera. Long gone are those days since I went to college and now work as a teacher.

Supplies used are again from my stash. I know there are Paper Pizzazz papers, and Paper House stickers. The rest are unknown. The silhouette of Washington came from a student art book my boys had in elementary school. I sponge distressed the edges of the paper with Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim ink.

Please visit me on any of my social media sites listed below... Like, Comment, Subscribe as I would be glad to hear from you, as well as have you join my paper crafting community.


Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment