Friday, July 15, 2016

12 x 12 Scrapbook Layout - Lincoln City (July 2016)

Happy Summer Paper Crafters!

Such a perfect layout to begin my summer scrapbooking! A trip to Lincoln City, OR with the high school students for their second semester activity. They had a fun time running around the outlet mall for a scavenger hunt, lunch at Galluccis Pizzeria, and some great time of relaxation on the Oregon beach. Although a bit chilly, we all had a great time of fellowship.

I have created the layout using supplies from my stash. A lot of what I have used has been in my stash for a long time, you will see Creative Memories stickers, Mrs. Grossman's stickers and other assorted brands of which I am unsure of the names.

Please visit me on any of my social media sites listed below... Like, Comment, Subscribe as I would be glad to hear from you, as well as have you join my paper crafting community.


Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment