Friday, July 22, 2016

12 x 12 Scrapbook Layout - New Year, New Start 2013 Title Page (July 2016)

Hi Paper Crafters,

Today's post is of a layout I have finished for the 2013 scrapbook. I am going back through the album and embellishing pages this time around. The first time I pretty much took time to only mount the photos to get them in the album. Now I am going to go through and decorate with titles, embellishments and journaling. 

My layout is the title page to my 2013 album. New Year, New Start does not only represent the beginning of the new year 2013, it also represents the first New Year's without my dad. He passed on December 22, 2012. These are such fun photos of my mom hanging out at the mall with her neighbor friends. I felt these photos give a good start to our year and album.

Supplies used are from my stash, some are very old (farm patterned paper) and I no longer know what brand they came from. The duck patterned paper is from Scrapbook Customs, again, I have it on hand and no longer know if it is even available. If you need any specifics, let me know and we can try to give a shout out to see if anyone knows what companies any of the products belong to.

Please visit me on any of my social media sites listed below... Like, Comment, Subscribe as I would be glad to hear from you, as well as have you join my paper crafting community.


Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment