Saturday, July 16, 2016

12 x 12 Scrapbook Layout - WVCS Warrior Friends (July 2016)

Hi Paper Crafters,

Digging in my very old stash again today to embellish this friend scrapbook layout. Yesterday's layout will be placed alongside today's in my scrapbook. New tool used today... PhotoShop CS3 Lasso Tool and Pixelation to blur out the faces of my friends (I do not have their permission to post their faces).

This page reflects a few of the great people I work with throughout the school year. I am currently a middle/high school teacher. I love my job, but boy do I appreciate the summer months to get my crafting on a bit more than I am able to during the school year.

Please visit me on any of my social media sites listed below... Like, Comment, Subscribe as I would be glad to hear from you, as well as have you join my paper crafting community.


Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment