Monday, July 25, 2016

Extended 12 x 12 Scrapbook Layout - Old Country Buffet DC (July 2016)

Hi Paper Crafters,

I have worked a bit more with my D.C. layout I posted a couple days ago. There were some additional photos from that first evening in D.C. A couple of the photos were of poor quality due to the lighting in the restaurant. I still wanted to use them, as they were the only photos of my son and friends hot sauce challenge.

With the use of Flip Flaps (or similar products) you can extend the size of a single layout. The Flip Flaps are simply adhered to the outside of a page protector. You have the flexibility of where you place the Flips Flaps and how many you put on a single page protector. This product does come in a variety of sizes. Be sure to search my blog for "Flip Flap" to see other uses within my albums.

I will be using the Flip Flaps on future layouts. Be sure to stay tuned, you will fall in love with this product as much as I have.

Please visit me on any of my social media sites listed below... Like, Comment, Subscribe as I would be glad to hear from you, as well as have you join my paper crafting community.










 Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment