Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Scrapbook Stash - Bi-Mart Haul (July 2016)

Hi Paper Crafters,

Popping in this evening with a haul overview from of all places, Bi-Mart. I do not frequent Bi-Mart, but when I do happen to stop in for a quick shopping trip in our local area, I check out the craft clearance. Today was another day of crafting happiness.


One tool I see so many use for their heat embossing on cards is the EK Success powder tool. To date, I have not owned one as they are a bit pricey, and I typically use my 40-50% coupons on other items. I am now a proud owner of such a tool, as I found one at Bi-Mart for $2.39! I Googled prices and here is what I found:

I also purchased an EK Success cutting mat to keep on hand for a replacement come time to dispose of my current mats. The price... $3.69! Here is a small price comparison:
The other items were 6x6 paper pads from BoBunny $2.99, Echo Park $2.79, Simple Stories $2.79 and Die Cuts With a View $2.99. These can typically be found for $5.99 each. Yay!

My other purchases of the day from Bi-Mart were organization storage for my craft table. I purchased another single drawer stackable container (holds my adhesive) and one with three drawers (holds my 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock for card bases).



Be sure to always check out the store clearance areas for some great paper crafting bargains. Another place to rummage through is Target, I have found some great deals there as well. 

Have you found any great bargain lately, please share in the comments below.

Please visit me on any of my social media sites listed below... Like, Comment, Subscribe as I would be glad to hear from you, as well as have you join my paper crafting community.

Enjoy!


Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

1 comment:

  1. Stash ALERT! Two more Bi-Marts have been found to have the EK Success products on clearance. Get to your local Bi-Mart soon...

    ReplyDelete