Sunday, July 31, 2016

Scrapbook Process - Completed Scrapbook Storage (July 2016)

Hi Paper Crafters,

Ahh! The sound of relief. We have lived in our two-story house for almost 10 years. In fact, we purchased our house on my 40th birthday, guess what is quickly approaching?! You got it, number 50! In those 10 years, our family scrapbooks have been stored in a great closet that fit them very well. The DOWNSIDE, the closet is right under our upstairs laundry room. Yikes!

I ordered two Better Homes and Garden 8-cube shelving units in an espresso color to go with our dark wood furniture in our formal living room. My husband was so kind. He built them and attached them to the wall for stabilizing. The rest is up to me... Here you can see that I have filled the first one. The second one will be filled tomorrow with the albums I have upstairs that are in the works. I am crossing my fingers I will have some room to grow once I am done. You know that I do not plan to stop taking photos.


Share how you store your completed scrapbooks by leaving a comment below, I would love to hear your solutions.

Please visit me on any of my social media sites listed below... Like, Comment, Subscribe as I would be glad to hear from you, as well as have you join my paper crafting community.

Enjoy!


Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment