Thursday, July 28, 2016

Scrapbook Stash - Dollar Tree Haul (July 2016)

Hi Paper Crafters,

I am here on behalf of loyal subscriber, Lydia aka my mom. She and I have been partnering in encouraging one another in our endeavor to organize our spaces. Today she made a trip to Dollar Tree for some organization storage solutions. With her permission I am sharing her photo of goodies:


Looking over her finds, I know how I have used some of these items on my current craft table for organizational purposes. The middle clear containers with purple lids are perfect to put your embossing powder in for ease of use. You can stamp your image onto your cardstock with the embossing ink of choice, use a spoon (ice cream sample sized-spoon) to pour the powder over your stamped image. Tap off the powder into the container. No need for scratch paper to pour the powder back in to the small cylinder shaped bottles the powder comes in.

The purple tubs with the #2 are what I use on my craft table to store my scissors, date stamps, handheld hole punches and one for a small garbage.

I am sure you have seen my many cube storage containers in prior posts. I use them in a cube shelving unit to house my sticker collection (which is HUGE by the way).

You will see in the photo below a use for the elastic headbands (6 for $1) at Dollar Tree. I have one around my Close To My Heart planner, Here Lydia is using one to keep her Zentangle art journal closed.


Join our forces, share how you keep organized, and of course where you shop to catch a bargain or two. Together we can be of encouragement to one another to stay motivated.

Please visit me on any of my social media sites listed below... Like, Comment, Subscribe as I would be glad to hear from you, as well as have you join my paper crafting community.

Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop my websitewww.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment