Monday, August 22, 2016

12 x 12 Scrapbook Layout - Accident Recovery (August 2016)

Hi Paper Crafters,

It is my last Monday of summer break. It always goes so fast, but this year I feel I have gotten a lot of personal organization completed. This will be so helpful in the evenings and weekends throughout the school year to remain on task with my scrapbooking goals.

For my current layout I used stamping for my border. The black is CTMH archival black ink. Colored pencils were used to color in the cars. Stickers are used around the journaling space.

Earlier in the year my son and his girlfriend were involved in an automobile accident. The result was my son's car being totaled, sad day. These photos are of the two after they each found a car. This truly is my son's first car purchase as the other car was a gift from my husband and I for high school graduation. Proud parent day :-)


Please visit me on any of my social media sites listed below... Like, Comment, Subscribe as I would be glad to hear from you, as well as have you join my paper crafting community.

Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam

Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment