Friday, August 19, 2016

12 x 12 Scrapbook Layout - Chinese New Year (August 2016)

Hi Paper Crafters,

In honor of the Chinese New Year, I have created a layout and a video on the process of how I created it. Feeling so great in that I am working through my photos and memorabilia. It will take a while to catch up, if ever I will.


How are your summer projects coming along? Have you met any of your goals? Only a couple weeks left of my summer break, some have already returned to school.


I am in preparations for an upcoming YouTube channel hop I will be featured in as a team member. We are called the Stash Busters. The focus of our group is to use products from our stash we have neglected to use or have hoarded. The first hop will be on Saturday, August 27 featuring projects designed with paper punches. Time to dig out your punches, dust them off and be ready to be amazed by the teams creations. More details to come...


Please visit me on any of my social media sites listed below... Like, Comment, Subscribe as I would be glad to hear from you, as well as have you join my paper crafting community.

Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment