Tuesday, August 16, 2016

12 x 12 Scrapbook Layout - Flash the Sloth (August 2016)

Hi Paper Craters,

Today I have been working on layouts for my 2016 scrapbook. I truly feel I have the reorganization completed to a point that it is good enough for me to focus on creating again. About time, school will be starting up before I know it, then I will be back to only having evenings and some of the weekends for creating. Sound familiar? :-)

In January, I met up with my sister-in-law at an outlet mall for coffee and catch up time. We did some shopping too. I found a sloth Ty Beanie Baby at a small novelty store, and I found Flash the Sloth in the Disney Store. Have you seen Zootopia? I have not yet, but I love the DMV trailer for the movie and had to buy Flash for my craft room. He helps me remember to keep on working away at things and not become to lazy and unfocused.

Supplies used are from my stash, as well as new products I have been anxious to use. Thickers stickers for title and a Newton's Nook "In Slow Motion" stamp set for the sloth stamped on the journaling card.

Please visit me on any of my social media sites listed below... Like, Comment, Subscribe as I would be glad to hear from you, as well as have you join my paper crafting community.


Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment