Sunday, August 21, 2016

12 x 12 Scrapbook Layout - Marriage Certificate/54th Wedding Anniversary (August 2016)

Hi Paper Crafters,

The Ferguson clan has heard wedding bells twice in 2016. In March my niece was married and one of my four nephews was married in June. Wow, it is hard to believe that these kids are growing up so fast. Today's layout share is of my niece and her husband with their marriage certificate.

The products for this layout are again from my stash of old supplies, but they are stunning. The lace paper is from way back when I began scrapbooking. I am sure I found it at an office supply store. The doilies have been laying around in my classroom, so brought some home to use, another idea I have scraplifted from other YouTubers. All of the stickers are from long ago as well and do not have brands on them. I am not one to keep the packaging for most of my products due to the "real estate" it can take up in my storage systems. Sorry about that, if anyone ever knows a brand of something I use, please share.


The facing page is of my in-law's 54th anniversary. We celebrated at a local Chinese restaurant. Same products have been used for complimentary purposes.


Please visit me on any of my social media sites listed below... Like, Comment, Subscribe as I would be glad to hear from you, as well as have you join my paper crafting community.

Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam

Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment