Wednesday, August 10, 2016

August Promotions - CTMH Constant Campaign and Stamp of the Month (Available Aug. 1-31, 2016)


Constant Campaign:

Each month Close To My Heart treats its customers to a special deal by offering a constant campaign (eg. stamp sets, paper packs, etc.)


Get brand new papers FREE!

What could be better than treating yourself to brand new papers? How about getting even MORE paper for free!

During the month of August, when you order our Whimsy, Adventure, and Enchantment Fundamental papers, you can choose to get either the Rustic Home or Uptown Fundamentals for FREE! Both of these Basics packets feature foil designs and specialty materials for making your artwork unique. Yep, this deal is basically the best!


Stamp of the Month:
Each month you can enjoy a new D-size stamp set, available for that month only, for just $5 when you place a qualifying $50 order-that's 72% off the full retail price! You can also purchase the Stamp of the Month set at full retail for $17.95 with no minimum purchase required.



Please visit me on any of my social media sites listed below... Like, Comment, Subscribe as I would be glad to hear from you, as well as have you join my paper crafting community.

Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment