Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Card Making Process - Card Makeover (August 2016)

Hi Paper Crafters,

I am back with an update on the card kits I am working through. Last night I worked on cards I had come up with for Easter. I used the Kaleidoscope Workshop on the Go (retired) from the 2015-2016 Annual Inspirations Idea Book to create Easter themed cards using the same card layout patterns. For the Easter cards, instead of using the Kaleidoscope paper pack (retired), I used the Penelope paper pack (retired) from the Seasonal Expressions Jan-Apr 2016 idea book. Stamps used are also from the spring idea book, Spring Critters and coordinating thin cuts.

I realize you can no longer order these products from my Close To My Heart website, but you can see how to use older instructions/patterns for new papers and stamp sets. You could even switch the direction of the cards between vertical and horizontal for even more variety and change.

Please visit me on any of my social media sites listed below... Like, Comment, Subscribe as I would be glad to hear from you, as well as have you join my paper crafting community.




Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment