Monday, August 8, 2016

Card Making Process - Pre-made card kits (August 2016)

Hi Paper Crafters,

Where does the time go... I did not realize a whole week has gone by without a post. I am on summer break, boy does the time fly by. I will be back in the classroom before I know it, or even ready.

Though I have not been too present on my blog this week, I have been working in my craft room when time allowed. I now have the card table of product emptied and inter-sorted in my existing craft room storage containers. It feels so good to have a big part of the organizing completed before summer ends. I know, I am supposed to be working on my layout goal, well, I am probably a better organizer.

While going through my rooms and sorting projects and products, I came across two shoe boxes full of card kits. These card kits are from people canceling their spot at workshops, extra kits for last minute registrations, and for use in future YouTube videos. As you can see, the pile was too vast to hang on to for only YouTube. I plan to slowly work through all of these card kits until finished. I will have a great supply of handmade cards on hand. Who knows, I may do a few videos along the way.

This brings me to the Christmas cards I made this last Saturday. My mom had given me kits for two different shaker cards several years ago. They have been sitting in the shoe box ever since. Well, they are finally completed. Below are photos of my kits to complete, as well as the two cards I made multiples of with my kitten, Allie. She sat in my arm for at least an hour while I colored the elf and packages on the second shaker card.

Let me know how you are doing with a card stash of handmade greeting cards for your family and friends. I think I will be good for a while.

Please visit me on any of my social media sites listed below... Like, Comment, Subscribe as I would be glad to hear from you, as well as have you join my paper crafting community.

 





Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam


No comments:

Post a Comment