Thursday, August 18, 2016

Scrapbooking Haul - Tuesday Morning, Fussy Duck, and Aunt Bee's House (A...

Hi Paper Crafters,

Enabler Alert! Yes, others have shared their haul videos and enticed me to take a trip to Tuesday Morning to check out their scrapbooking products. Score! Found a few great items for great prices. Spent the rest of the day shopping at local home goods stores, The Fussy Duck and Aunt Bee's House, which feature antiques and handmade items. My mom and I had some great laughs as we saw items we used to have or still do. Took a few minutes to create a video showcasing my "finds."

Please visit me on any of my social media sites listed below... Like, Comment, Subscribe as I would be glad to hear from you, as well as have you join my paper crafting community.



Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment