Saturday, August 27, 2016

Stash Busters: Using Punches on a 12 x 12 Scrapbook Layout - Boarding Cappuccino (August 2016)


Hi Paper Crafters,

Today I am sharing my Stash Busters layout and video for the YouTube hop on using our punches. Our purpose, as a group, is to encourage one another to use up our supplies from our stash. Let us show you how we have used paper punches to create great layouts, cards, etc. Be sure to watch, like, subscribe each person's video. Nothing helps lift a person's spirits more than knowing someone is at least watching.

My layout is of a time we cat sat for a friend. I have used punches for the "Cappuccino" title, circles for the three areas of embellishments, and three different border punches for the layering behind the photos. In my video I explain to you my process for creating this layout.







Please visit me on any of my social media sites listed below... Like, Comment, Subscribe as I would be glad to hear from you, as well as have you join my paper crafting community.

Enjoy!


Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam

Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam


No comments:

Post a Comment