Friday, November 18, 2016

12 x 12 Scrapbook Layouts - Pre design work (paper piecing)

Hi Paper Crafters,

I have been waiting for my decor products from Close To My Heart. Unfortunately, they are still on a bit of a side trip and have not arrived. Do not be dismayed, in the five years I have been a consultant, this has not happened to me or a customer. I blame it on the holiday weekend :-) Know this, I have not let the delay in receiving my shipment stop me from producing more layouts.

During the week I like to watch YouTube paper crafting videos and cut out paper. So, I have been designing layout backgrounds to be used with my paper piecing cut files from Treasure Box Designs, Miss Kate Cuttables, Little Scraps of Heaven and KaDoodle Bug Designs. I have been working with the Paper Studio Petit Bebe and Little Safari paper pads. With the layouts completed, I need to choose the cardstock for the cuts, cut them on my Silhouette, assemble and glue to the pages. Easy Peasy!

Layout designs taken from the Close To My Heart, Reflections Scrapbook Program Idea Book

Here are the backgrounds:






Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam


No comments:

Post a Comment