Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Christmas Card #1 - 2016 Christmas Treasure (ft. Little Scraps of Heaven Designs)

Hi Paper Crafters,

Today I am here representing Little Scraps of Heaven Designs as a new Design Team Member. Yay! Thank you to Tricia Veinot Moore for this exciting privilege. I was quite zealous after receiving my notification yesterday, I stayed up a bit late creating my first project. This is the freebie of the week, Christmas Treasure. He is attached to a card/gift card holder.

Supplies used:
CTMH Whisper Exclusive ink
CTMH City Sidewalks paper pack
CTMH "Merry Christmas" stamp
CTMH Black Exclusive ink
CTMH Liquid Glass
Sticklers


Be sure to follow Little Scraps of Heaven Designs fanpage. Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Little Scraps of Heaven Design Team Member
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment