Sunday, November 6, 2016

Five 2-page Layouts Completed in A Weekend! Happy Happy Christmas

Phew! What an amazing marathon weekend I have had completing the five 2-page layouts from the Close To My Heart Happy, Happy Christmas Album Bundle. I have posted two videos on my Kim Ferguson YouTube channel of the box opening and my sorting of CTMH products by project. On my Kim Ferguson CTMH Group on Facebook I have been sharing more step-by-step processes along with photos. I encourage you to visit my other social media sites for more information.

There are a total of nine projects in the Happy, Happy Christmas Album Bundle. I am anxiously awaiting for my CTMH decor items to arrive so I can complete the last four projects to share with you. Here are the five 2-page layouts completed.






Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment