Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Happy, Happy Christmas Decor Projects - Update

Hi Paper Crafters,

I just wanted to check in with you all and let you know why I have not shared any of the decor items of the Happy, Happy Christmas Bundle. Well, my order seems to be taking a bit of a scenic route before it arrives. I have never had any problems with my CTMH orders arriving in a reasonable amount of time, but this time is an exception. The tracking number has left me biting my nails as the last check-in was November 12th to another city saying it was to be rerouted to correct address... So, where is that and when is it arriving FedEx? Sad FACE!

I hope to be back soon with my products!

Hope you all had a great Veteran's Day holiday weekend.

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment