Sunday, November 27, 2016

Mixed Media Journal Page - Little Scraps of Heaven Designs, Po On The Go

Hi Paper Crafters,

This project brings my Thanksgiving break to an end. It has been a blessing to have some time off to play in my craft room, hang with family, and eat lots of yummy food. I pray you and your family have much to be thankful for at this time of year.

My project is a layout from a mixed media journal given to me by my mom for my 50th birthday. We both play along in the Pokemon Go rage with my adult sons. We have had a lot of fun together catching our Pokemon, with the exception of always running out of Poke balls, LOL.

The Pikachu paper piecing pattern, Po On The Go, is from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. I have the pleasure of being a design team member, and am loving it. Such great patterns and creative people to learn from and share our projects. Be sure to check out the pattern files on the website and join us on Facebook.


Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs, Design Team Member
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment