Friday, November 4, 2016

Preparing the Happy Happy Christmas Album Bundle for Assembly

Kim's paper crafting batch process:

When I am preparing to work on layouts from cutting diagrams and layout instructions, I like to do all the cuts at one time. After I have cut the paper by color, I label each piece of paper lightly on the back with a pencil. Use a white eraser if it is necessary to erase your marks later on to prevent a pink residue from being left behind.

I have created a process video to share the above process.



Since the completion of my video, I have sorted in the embellishments and created piles for the individual project pieces. Here are some step-by-step photos of my process.

The Happy Happy Christmas has a total of nine projects. I have nine piles set up on my work space. I began the piles with the cardstock I had already cut and labeled.


On top of each pile I added the cutting instructions along with the Picture My Life cards and My Crush pages, as well as the City Sidewalks Complements from the Happy Happy Christmas bundle I shared in the above video. Close To My Heart has broken out each project for ease in the process.






My work space is very limited, thus I cannot leave the nine piles out until I am ready to work on each individual project. I recycle the plastic bags our paper comes in for storing projects such as this. I have put each project in its own bag.


After sorting the supplies by project, I still have supplies left over for project 9, the mini album or another project.


Please share how you prepare for kit assembly. It is so great to share ideas.  Let me know if you need any further information on this particular part of my process. I am going to begin to assemble the pages, I'll be back to share.

Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment