Saturday, December 10, 2016

Christmas Layout #4 - 2016, Free Kisses/Balancing Reindeer (LSHD)

Hi Paper Crafters,

Last scrapbook layout for this Saturday of great creative time. I have thoroughly enjoyed using and combining the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs paper piecing patterns with Close To My Heart products. They create beautiful artwork.

My two-page layout uses the Balancing Reindeer and Free Kisses files. Supplies used include:

Close To My Heart products:
Cardstock and patterned papers (City Sidewalks)
Exclusive Inks - Black and Peacock
Liquid Glass

Other Products:
Stickles - Gold and red
doCrafts Wooden Boards Background stamp
Nuvo Glitter Drops


Enjoy! Be sure to visit the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs to browse/shop the wonderful paper piecing patterns in both digital and cut files.

Kim Ferguson
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs, Design Team Member
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam




No comments:

Post a Comment