Friday, December 16, 2016

Christmas Layout #5 - 2016 Santa Stop Here and Stuck on the Housetop (LSHD)

Hi Paper Crafters,

It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas as there has been a beautiful blanket of white snow on the ground here in Oregon since Wednesday late afternoon. I love the snow and how clean it makes everything seem.

Along with the snow, I have been watching Christmas movies on Netflix and creating another 2 page layout to share. This layout features the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs cut files #1076 Stuck on the Housetop and #1290 Santa Stop Here. I loved creating these pages. 

Once I cut and paper pieced all of the files I realized they would not all fit on my 12x12 layout. I put on my thinking cap and decided to pull out my Close To My Heart Flip Flaps. I love how they make a layout expand beyond the confines of the 12x12 cardstock. Photos are below, but the videos truly show the benefit of the Flip Flap. Be sure to watch my YouTube videos for the full effect :-)











Enjoy! Be sure to visit Little Scraps of Heaven Designs to browse/shop the wonderful paper piecing patterns.

Kim Ferguson, Design Team Member
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment