Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Creating a Calendar - February 2016 (LSHD)

Hi Paper Crafters,

In between Christmas wrapping, house cleaning and enjoying family, I put together my February layout for the photo memory calendar. Using the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs, Calendar Friends, is making this process fun and fast. I prefer to paper piece, but if you are a digital paper crafter, you would even get through these faster than I am. I hope I am inspiring you to consider creating a calendar for someone special, even if it becomes a new year gift. They truly are a meaningful.

Supplies used:
All Season Four - The Paper Studio

Close To My Heart products:
Gypsy, Cashmere, White Daisy Cardstock
Cashmere Exclusive Inks


Enjoy!
Kim Ferguson, Design Team Member, Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment