Sunday, January 15, 2017

12x12 Scrapbook Layout #3 - 2017 Calendar Friend -April Bunny (LSHD)

Hi Paper Crafters,

I have been getting in some much needed paper crafting this weekend after a busy teaching week. Our high school celebrated their homecoming so it was a bit busier than normal.

This weekend's projects focused on continuing my photo memory calendar using the Calendar Friend cut files from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. These layouts have been created using the April Bunny. 

Supplies used:
All Season Four Paper Pad fromThe Paper Studio
CTMH cardstock and Exclusive Inks




Be sure to browse/shop the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs website for digital/cut files, and my Close To My Heart website for the supplies to create the files.

Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment