Saturday, February 4, 2017

12x12 Scrapbook Layout #6 - 2017 Calendar Friend - June Grill Dad (LSHD)

Hi Paper Crafters,

Holding to my schedule this weekend, I have created a 12x12 2-page Father's Day layout using the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs file, June Calendar Friend. Can I just say that I LOVE how this turned out?! As well as sticking to my plan to create this weekend, I am also making myself go through my stash and use stuff I have been hoarding FOREVER.

The cardstock and inks are all from Close To My Heart. The patterned paper is from my stash, sorry I do not know the manufacturer. If anyone knows, please share in the comments. The layout plan came from the Close To My Heart, Cherish, Foundational How-To Publication.

Here it is:




Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment