Sunday, February 5, 2017

12x12 Scrapbook Layout #7 - "Sticky Valentine" Engagement in Yuma (LSHD)

Hi Paper Crafters,

Some back story... I began my Close To My Heart business almost 5 years ago (August) to help give my mom and I something fun to focus on while my dad was going through Leukemia. I took things further and began this blog to share our projects and some of the health experience with you. There is something to writing out your feelings to overcome a lot of the anxiousness and sorrow. Thanks for listening during that hard time in our lives.

Today's post is to share something exciting... A huge moment to celebrate with my mom. She is engaged! Yes, she has met a gentleman in Yuma, Arizona (she is a snow bird) and they are to make a commitment to one another in March :-) I am so happy for her to once again find happiness in her life.

On this 2-page layout I have used the "Sticky Valentine" freebie from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs and string art. Now let me tell you, I am not a big fan of the string art. The instructions said to "go with it" and be "free" about how you wrap the string. Uh no! I am such a symmetrical person, this completely stressed me out. So mom, please enjoy this page and what I went through for you. This will never be a remake and you are on your own to create your own set of these two patterns. LOL

The photos are black and white so as to not clash with the layout, they were both wearing blues.

Congratulations Mom and Wayne!


Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment