Thursday, February 16, 2017

2 page 12x12 Scrapbook Layout #8 - 2017 "Snowman Builders" (ft. Family Album Cricut cartrdige)

Hi Paper Crafters,

After a weekend of completing an inventory of my Cricut cartridges and syncing them with my Gypsy, Cricut Craft Room and Cricut Design Space, I feel I am able to focus more on learning how to use my Explore One. I have been using it for my paper piecing projects for Little Scraps of Heaven Designs, but I am so excited to be able to make use of the years of collecting cartridges.

Today's post features the Family Album cartridge and the Close To My Heart, City Sidewalk paper packet (retired). There is still a lingering of snow around some of you, so I made a winter layout. I will probably go back to some prior year photos to use my layout since I do not have any snowman photos this year.

All supplies used are Close To My Heart.

Here is a process video:



Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam


No comments:

Post a Comment