Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Digital Image Project #2 - 2017 To Do List, "Happy Planning Bear" (LSHD)

Hi Paper Crafters,

I am venturing into the world of digital images! No, paper piecing will not go away, I enjoy it too much. I am just seeing the ease of digital images that I can print off my printer in full color in no time at all. This week's FREEBIE was posted by Little Scraps of Heaven Designs, I was able to come home, work on some household chores, and sit down to my computer to finish this project in under a half hour. I am still learning how to work with these files, so maybe it would take you even less time.

What I learned this evening... how to layer a digital image on a digital background; how to create a text box that not only has font capabilities, but also color and border choices. I know this seems elementary to most of you, but it is all new to me. Remember I am a hands-on paper crafter who is trying to get with the times. :-)


Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment