Friday, February 24, 2017

Process Video, Creating a Calendar - August 2017 (ft. Little Scraps of Heaven Designs)

Hi Paper Crafters,

Here tonight with the August layout for my photo memory calendar featuring the Calendar Friends from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. This bright cheery page makes me excited for the warm weather to return. This morning we had a light dusting of snow on our rooftops and cold temps for an inside/outside tour of a university. Brrrrr!

Be sure to check out my second project below using the August Calendar Friend, a 2-page 12x12 scrapbook layout.

Supplies used are:

Cardstock and Exclusive Inks from my Close To My Heart website
Paper piecing/digital images from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
Hobby Lobby, The Paper Studio, All Seasons Four paper pad




Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment