Monday, February 20, 2017

Process Video, Creating a Calendar - July 2017 (ft. Little Scraps of Heaven Designs)

Hi Paper Crafters,

Worked on my paper crafting through this wonderful 3-day weekend celebrating President's Day. Nice time since I was focusing on the July Calendar Friend, Bear and Fireworks from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. I am currently on the design team.

Supplies used include the Hobby Lobby Paper Studio, All Season Four paper pad for the background. All cardstock and inks are from Close To My Heart for who I am an independent consultant.

I have posted a still shot of the photo calendar layout, as well as the 2-page 12x12 scrapbook layout I created with these files below.

Here is the process video. Please leave me comments on whether you would like more step-by-step, I would be very happy to do more detailed videos.





Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment