Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Digital Image Project #1 - 2017 St. Patrick's Day Card, "Hedgehog with Clover" (LSHD)

Hi Paper Crafters,

Tonight's post features my first digital image card using the FREEBIE of the week from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs, "Hedgehog with Clover." I am amazed a just how fast this card came together! The hedgehog and background paper are both from the freebie file. My printer did a great job of printing off the images.

The card has been layered on a craft card from Close To My Heart. I "shopped" my stash for the St. Patrick's Day embellishments and found the dimensional/shaker stickers to add along the side.

This was a fun and FAST project to create this evening. Watch out, I may be getting hooked on print and cut soon. Nah, I love to paper piece too much.


Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment