Friday, March 3, 2017

Scrapbook Layout Flip Through - March 2017

Hi Paper Crafters,

I do not have another paper piecing project ready to go, so I decided to create a video flip through of my scrapbook layouts from November 2016 to now. It is so rewarding to take the time to look back and see the progress! Wow, I have made quite a few layouts in a few months time. Plus, I am three months away from completing my photo memory calendar. How are you doing on working through your paper crafts? Using your stash of crafting goodies?

Be sure to check out the Thin Cuts from Close To My Heart, CTMH typically does not have discounts for an entire month. The month of March you can purchase the thin cuts (die cuts) for 25% off. There are bundles available as well which include the coordinating stamp sets. You can find the list here.

Enjoy my flip through... Let me know if you have any ideas of what I should focus on after the calendar is completed.


Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

6 comments:

  1. I love your layouts--thanks for taking time to do the video! What machine do you make your titles on? I love how you have the shadow layers for so many different fonts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheryl,
      I use two Cricut machines, Explore One and Expression. As well as my Silhouette Cameo at times. I so appreciate your viewing and visiting, most of all for your lovely comment. Happy Paper Crafting :-)

      Delete
    2. LOL--a girl and her tools!! I have both of those cricuts and would love a Silhouette but space is at a premium! Happy crafting!

      Delete
    3. Cheryl, I have a space issue as well. My solution was to put my electronic cutting machines up on locker shelves held together with zip ties and taped to my table. Now I have the space underneath for my tools and plenty of room in front on my 6 ft table for my crafting area. I have a post sharing my craft room to see what I am talking about.

      Delete
    4. https://kimfergusonstamps.blogspot.com/2017/02/my-craft-space-2017.html

      Delete
    5. Thanks for sharing. This gives me some great ideas!

      Delete