Monday, April 3, 2017

My Craft Space - April 2017

Hi Paper Crafters,

Today is not going to be a post about any new creations, it is a day of organizing. Yes, once again I am organizing in my craft space. Over the years, I have collected a mishmash of storage structures/containers, but I truly want some cohesiveness to my work space for aesthetic purposes. I want to feel calm and collected when I sit down to work. Anyone else feel my chaos frustration? It has been due in large part to having small work areas in the past, and the fact that I have adult sons who we were not sure would be moving back home or not. There is still one room available should one have to come back. :-)

I have purchased cube shelving units from Wal-Mart, the same I have in my living room which I featured back in November or December which house my completed albums. I have also purchased one for my master bedroom to store my empty/new albums which are awaiting my getting to scrapbooking my years of photos.

Stay tuned for the completed craft room photos.  Hopefully soon.


Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment