Tuesday, April 4, 2017

My Craft Space (chaos, day 2) - April 2017

Hi Paper Crafters,

I took a few moments from my organizing to film my progress thus far. Please feel free to ask questions about any systems, products, etc. which you may see in my room. I would love to share my ideas and thoughts for why I have my room set up the way it is for now. I am always open to your ideas as well.  Together we can be successful in our dreams of being organized. Right?!

Thanks for watching. I especially want to reach out and thank all of my new subscribers.  You are all very much appreciated.


Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam


2 comments:

  1. Wow what a junkie over crowded room! It looks like mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only because of reorganization, it will be back to a more eye pleasing site soon :-) What's important is it fun to play in my craft room and with my stuff. Happy Paper Crafting! Thanks for watching and commenting. It is appreciated :-)

      Delete