Saturday, May 13, 2017

A Celebration Challenge

Hi Paper Crafters,

Woo Hoo! I have reached 100 members on my Close To My Heart Facebook Group. 

I am also happy to announce that my YouTube channel now has 390 subscribers! Thank you, thank you.

Here is a challenge:
Purchase $50 in products from my Close To My Heart website, create an item using current Close To My Heart products, post it on my Close To My Heart Facebook Group and I will draw a winner to receive 2 free stamp sets. (non CTMH independent consultant members only please)
Submissions due by June 1, 2017

Not a member yet, send me a request on Facebook. Not a subscriber to my Kim Ferguson YouTube channel, what are you waiting for, head on over there and hit that famous "Subscribe" button. Show me the social media LOVE.

Thank you all for joining, reading my posts and commenting. You are the sparkle in my paper crafting.
Enjoy!
Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment