Friday, May 12, 2017

Confessions of a CTMH Independent Consultant Series - #1 2017

Hi Paper Crafters,

Another week over and I am sitting at my craft table pondering my next project. I am sure you have those same moments of creators block. It is a very real thing for those of us who are artists. We can't always have our "game on." Life can be a huge creator of those blocks at times. I know my life can be very heavy at times. But I need to remember to suck it up, focus and get busy... This is my home business after all.

Let's talk motivation this evening. How can I help you become motivated in your paper crafting? Sometimes the right tools can help you get a jump start. A resource I use to get some ideas and the creativity juices flowing are the How-To books from Close To My Heart. They are full of illustrations, examples and instructions for how to create a scrapbook layout or card. However, they are currently in the "Going Soon" link on my website. I would strongly recommend your purchasing one or a few to help you with your creators block, but do it soon.

Take some time this weekend for your craft and begin to chip away at your creator's block along with me. I feel it is so important to support and encourage one another in all that we are interested in doing. Will you join me in creating something this weekend and share it with us. I would love the encouragement of a community sharing with one another.


Thank you in advance for any shopping you do on my website as I do earn a commission, and I am working towards our 2017 Close To My Heart convention.



Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment