Saturday, May 13, 2017

Confessions of a CTMH Independent Consultant Series - #2 2017

Hi Paper Crafters,

Today I find myself beginning to mourn the upcoming loss of a dear paper crafting friend... The CTMH ruler. I have had mine for probably about 7 years now and it is always by my side for a quick measurement here and there, or to just plain line up something that I cannot do on my own at ALL. My ruler has two close friends who will also be departing soon, the stitch guide and foam mat. These have been wonderful tools for helping with setting my brads, eyelets, or for sewing with real thread or merely drawing lines with a pen to create a faux stitch line.

I would love for you to be able to get your hands on these wonderful tools from Close To My Heart before they vanish from the "Going Soon" link to a forever gone status.

How to use the stitch guide and foam mat (from 3 years ago)


Today's video

Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment