Tuesday, May 2, 2017

May Constant Campaign and Stamp of the Month (Close To My Heart)

Hi Paper Crafters,

A new month is upon us and so are some great new products from Close To My Heart. Yes, a brand new Seasonal Expressions Idea Book is now available on my website. There are some fun new themed products to use on your scrapbooks and cards. I love that there are so many new masculine themed products, between my husband and two sons I need lots of masculine cards and layouts.

May is not only the unveiling of CTMH's new products, it is also National Scrapbooking Month. Be sure to check out the amazing Live Beautifully products (only available in May). You will fall in love with these new products for any formal events you have to scrapbook.

Don't forget the Stamp of the Month. The Live, Laugh, Love stamp set is great for coloring. Add it to layouts or create a plague for your creative space.

The ideas are endless for how the new products can be used, take some time and shop my website. Your purchases will help me get to Salt Lake City for our 2017 convention. I am so excited to be going for the first time. I will be celebrating 5 years as an independent consultant.

Please let me know if you have any questions about these amazing offers.

Seasonal Expressions 2 • May–August 2017

(Valid through August 2017)


STAMP OF THE MONTH

May 2017: Live, Laugh, Love

Spend $50 and get this Stamp of the Month set for just $5.



NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING MONTH — LIVE BEAUTIFULLY

Celebrate Your Beautiful Life with this Limited Time Collection


Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment