Saturday, May 6, 2017

National Scrapbooking Day 2017 - A Day At The Zoo title page (ft. LSHD)

Hi Paper Crafters,

Are you working on your scrapbooks on this official day? I am taking some time to work on a new layout for a zoo trip. I am using Close To My Heart cardstock and exclusive inks to create critters from the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs cut files. I am also using some of the new Doodlebug "At the Zoo" paper collection.

My first steps were cutting and distressing the edges of my paper piecing. I then assembled all of the critters from both the "Zoo Critters Vol. 2" and "Looking For An Adventure" sets. Today I am planning and assembling my layouts. I began with the title page. Below the title page are the photos of all the individual critters/zookeeper images. (the images were turned correctly on my computer, not sure why they are not on here, sorry)

Please visit both my CTMH website for great products to create with and the LSHD website digital/cut files.


Zoo Critter, Vol 2 images









Looking For An Adventure images





Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment