Friday, June 30, 2017

Confessions of a Consultant - 2017 Convention Challenges

Hi Paper Crafters,

At the time of my writing this post the Cardstock Carnival is almost over. Jump on to my website quick to see if you are still able to order. Thank you for your orders placed through my website.

Tonight I come to you from Salt Lake City where I have been having the time of my life at the 2017 CTMH convention. We have seen some amazing artwork, I can't wait to create my own and share/teach you. Yes, I have seen the new idea book... Amazing as always. Stay tuned in July for some sneak peeks.


Looking ahead in my plans for my CTMH business, I have accepted two separate challenges from corporate. The first is my commitment to share with you my Story-Ish. Stay tuned for upcoming blog posts for more information.

For success in meeting the second challenge I need you to be a key part... I would love for you to be a hostess for a gathering and earn free/discounted products! I am currently booking for July. I would love to answer any questions you may have about being a hostess, in the meantime, here is a link to my website. We can even do an online gathering!

The kids are out of school for the summer and life is crazy! Now is the perfect time to steal a night of calm with your girlfriends and have real life conversations! I have some super fun party ideas that are fast and easy!

Lunchtime or after work party (at your office)
Restaurant party (meet for a snack and a little shopping)
5-1-1 party (You invite 5 guests who each bring 1 friend and I promise to be in and out in 1 hour)
Pajama party (Come in your PJ's, relax and pamper yourself)
Mexican Fiesta!
Chicks and Chocolate party
Online Party

Just a few ideas of the types of party I can share in the planning for you to work towards your own CTMH hostess rewards for free/reduced priced products.

Not local to me in the Salem, OR area... We can always set up an online gathering to invite friends and family to join and order. Local hostesses can take advantage of online ordering as well.

Join me as I begin my 6th year with Close To My Heart as a Supervisor, I will continue to show you how.

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam


No comments:

Post a Comment