Tuesday, June 6, 2017

June Constant Campaign and Stamp of the Month (Close To My Heart)

Hi Paper Crafters,

A bit of delay in getting this post out since it is the last week of school, but with the end comes a nice summer break ahead. I can't wait for some extra time off and lots of time for crafting in my newly organized craft space. Who else has a quiet crafting summer to look forward to?

We've Got You Covered

To go along with my summer plans of scrapbooking, Close To My Heart is offering a constant campaign focused on the My Legacy Albums, Buy 1 get a second one at 1/2 off!!! Such a great deal for stocking up on the albums you are in need of now, or know you will need in the future. (Available June 1-30, 2017)


You could also receive an album FREE by signing up as a Close To My Heart Consultant this month! Learn more about becoming a Consultant.
*Discount applied in cart; album selections subject to availability.
Stamp of the Month - Hello Foxy
Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5. When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing. (Available June 1-30, 2017)
Please be sure to visit my CTMH Independent Consultant website to see these great specials in the month of June. I always appreciate your support through being a member of all my social media sites and placing orders on my CTMH website. It is because of you I am able to keep my motivation going and creations coming.

Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment