Monday, July 10, 2017

12x12 Scrapbook Layout #25 - Vacation (LSHD)

Hi Paper Crafters,

Good times, good friends and relaxation... All good signs of a vacation. If you are like me, a good staycation is always good too. I just love when we do not have anything on the calendar for several days and can hunker down in the house and work on whatever we feel led to do. Don't get me wrong, I also enjoy a great trip away. This year's trips consist of a great time in Salt Lake City at the Close To My Heart convention. My next trip will be a beach scrapbook getaway with my mom. Yay! I love the coast.

In thinking back to my SLC trip, I have created my project for the vacation theme challenge on the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs, design team blog. This is an overview of having to fly and lug my luggage to the hotel and reverse to get back home. I am not a big flyer... I was a bit anxious about two days prior to the trip about flying out.

There are 4 separate images used on these layouts: Flying High Bear, I will Follow, Pack Your Bags and Snap This. Cardstock and Exclusive Inks are Close To My Heart.

Be sure to visit the design team blog, link in the sidebar.






Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Shop LSHD website: https://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment