Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Confessions of a Consultant - 2017-2018 Annual Inspiration

Hi Paper Crafters,

As you know, I am back and in full motion as I have just returned from my first ever Close To My Heart convention. I have been told it is a wonderful experience, and those who persuaded me to join in this year were not mistaken. CTMH is a wonderful company and I am very proud to be an Independent Consultant, Supervisor. Celebrating 5 years on August 1! Please know that you are at the heart of every decision they are making, the effort that goes into producing the products and the distributing of each order they receive.





As your Independent Consultant, I take my job of creating with and teaching with our products quite seriously. I also want you to have faith in me and know that I will steer you in the right direction when I see fit. You need to understand that when CTMH has to make changes they go through a lot of research and time to choose the best products and materials to use in their manufacturing. Unfortunately, manufacturing costs are out of their hands when as a whole a key source of production goes up in price. This year it seems plastics are sky-rocketing in price. Thus, changes are being made to quite a handful of our products made using plastics.

Please take some time in July to inventory your album Memory Protectors, Flip Flaps, and Spine Expanders as their prices will be going up in the 2017-2018 Annual Inspirations (effective August 1, 2017). Other products affected are the scissors, daubers and organizers. Be aware that others will be stocking up at the current prices, so do not delay too long in ordering a supply of items you use for your paper crafting and storage.

Another huge change will be to our Basics Exclusive Color Palette (cardstock and inks). If you have any favorites, you should consider purchasing a supply to have on hand for your projects. One last biggie, CTMH has listened and heard it was time to make a change, Colonial White is going away. Get it while you can!

Please join in on the fun and come to a workshop if you are in the Salem or Albany areas of Oregon. Book a party to earn free/discounted products or even better become a member of my team as a consultant and earn wonderful discounts and other perks. Ask me how?

Enjoy!

Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment