Monday, July 3, 2017

July Monthly Special and Stamp of the Month (Close To My Heart)

Hi Paper Crafters,

Welcome to July! I have just returned home from the 2017 CTMH convention in Salt Lake City, Utah. It was a great first convention for me to attend as we were in the home state of CTMH. The best part of being there... A home office tour! Yes, we saw where it all happens. The brainstorming, creating, manufacturing and shipping of all the wonderful products. Such a beautiful company through and through, the people and the facility.


Another reason for my choosing this year to attend the convention... August 1st will be my 5 year anniversary as an Independent Consultant, Supervisor. I owe a huge thanks to you, my customers and friends. I would not be in this role without you and your encouragement/support. If you saw my earlier posting from convention, you have read about my taking part in CTMH challenges. I am committed to working and growing my business, and I am committed to completing my challenges. I am asking you to join me in meeting these personal business goals. More to come...

Alright, what is in store for the month of July?

Stamp of the Month
Each month you can enjoy a new D-size stamp set, available for that month only, for just $5 when you place a qualifying $50 order-that's 72% off the full retail price! You can also purchase the Stamp of the Month set at full retail for $17.95 with no minimum purchase required.

July Stamp of the Month is the "Storybook Alphabet" set.  This set will only be available July 1-31, 2017.  


Monthly Special
Each month Close To My Heart treats its customers to a special deal by offering a monthly special (eg. stamp sets, paper packs, etc.).


Let Stampaganza 2017 begin! Buy any two My Acrylix® stamp sets at full retail price and get a third stamp set of equal or lesser value FREE! Choose from any current stamp set, plus a collection of popular sets that CTMH has brought back just for Stampaganza!

When you add three sets to your order, CTMH will automatically make the least expensive set FREE in your shopping cart. Check your cart at any time to see how many free sets you have!

As part of the Stampaganza special, CTMH also has special offers for new Consultants and hostesses! Check out the New Consultant offer and the hostess offer here.
Let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy!
Kim Ferguson
Close To My Heart Independent Supervisor
Your source for scrapbook and paper craft tips, techniques and products
Enjoy life, scrapbook your memories!
Follow me on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/kimfergusonstam
Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/KimFergusonStam

No comments:

Post a Comment